World of Handicrafts is a unique initiative aimed at promoting Omani traditional handicrafts through quality development, production, marketing, and promotion. The project encompasses all handicrafts made by traditional Omani craft persons from leather, fabrics, palm frond, silver, textiles, and the like,for sale locally and internationally.
World of Handicrafts is a forum and common platform to produce, sell, market, and promote traditional Omani crafts made by talented Omani craftsmen and women. We work directly with them to ensure that our products are consistent with international standards and meet our clients’ needs.
Throughour intervention and by meeting the unique needs of our clients, we help to protect our heritage and support our national economy. World of Handicrafts works constantly with Omani craftsmen and women to enhance the quality of their products and to meet the expectations of both local and intentional clients.
OUR MAIN PROJECTS
1. Omran project for Jabal Al-Akdar Hotel (About 130 Omani families from Dhofar and Batinah
2. Currently about 30 Omani families from Batinah working for hotel project for Omran in textile .
3. PDO project The textures used in this product were made in different Omani locations, such as Bidiyah, Mahout, Al Suwaiq and Musannah.
4. Oman Oil Company Exploration & Production LLC (OOCEP) diaries project The Palm leave products used in this product were made in different Omani locations, such as Wadi bani Khali , in North East and Mrbat and Taha , in Dofar .
5. Daleel Petroleum gifts done by support approximately 40 Omani productive families from different regions of the Sultanate.